Monday, June 8, 2009

Nature Rocks- for real!






We took the children to Alum Springs Park on Saturday. Our friend John said that they were going hiking and that gave me the idea. We had a picnic, went to the bathroom, and changed our shoes. Just as we were setting out, John and the children pulled up! They were starting with their picnic so we set off ahead of them.
I took some good shots of the kids. I played at that park growing up so it was really fun to be there with them. We spent close to three hours there I think. One thing that has changed is the swinging bridge. It is no longer swinging. It is stationary and not near as fun as it used to be.
All of the children had field day at their schools today. Madison was a sack race fanatic and Mason enjoyed the "egg" and spoon race. I did get to squeeze in a photo of his beloved Miss Schwartz. He will miss her dearly I'm sure. (shh... I've heard her name and the word girlfriend uttered in the same sentence...)
t

No comments: