Monday, June 29, 2009

He's called her Emma Grace Jackson before...


This is Emma and her friend Cooper (Jackson) at our local fireworks tonight. Isn't that the sweetest picture? They are great friends and have been since they can remember. They just love each other too! He's my friend Raegan's little boy. She and I have been friends since grade school, forever friends, so they're carrying it on. :)

We've been so busy since school let out! We left for Myrtle Beach the day after school ended and stayed a week. Two days after we returned, my cousin and his family arrived from Colorado! David and Catherine stayed from Monday to Saturday with their precious 21 month old Lily Grace and 9 month old Emma Catherine. It was a wonderful visit! They flew home yesterday.

We went to the Spotsy Stars & Stripes Spectacular tonight and met many friends up there. I have lots of photos to share from the past few weeks. I'll need to take time to do a slide show but I have a few from tonight that I'll post quickly before I turn in. :)
Stacey and Lauren (aka: Bugga)
Mason, Cooper, Jack, Emma Grace, Madison, Caroline and Kendall

1 comment:

John and Stacey Broughton said...

What a great picture. Wish I could have been there!! Sounds like you all had a great time.