Monday, July 13, 2009

Stepping out of the box...

Some of you may know that I've put my feelers back out for a full time teaching position. This has been our (short) long term plan: when the kids are all in school, I'll go back to full time. Well, that happens this school year. The budget has been pretty bad with the school system so I've just figured that if it's meant to be, it'll happen. That's the way it's supposed to be anyway. Everything is up to God's plans, not ours.

So, I got a call today for an interview on Wednesday at 9:00. It's for a second grade position. I've never done anything with second grade. So, if it's offered to me I'll be way out of my comfort zone. Full time teaching: this time as a mom too, in second grade, at a school I've not been in, yikes! I'll do fine, I know, it's just a lot all at once. I'll just get past Wednesday first and then handle what comes next... keep us in your prayers please!

No comments: