Friday, October 23, 2009

Boo!

Scared ya! We're back! Our computer finally went the way of the dump and we've been offline for a while. I bought a new desktop today. It was a good buy for a great price. So we're back and will be figuring out the new Windows 7 I guess.

The kids are doing really well. Mason will have his last flag football game on Saturday. He has absolutely loved playing. He's bummed that the season is ending. He'll be counting down to next football season. I guess I have two guys in the house like that now... :0) We're going to have him play one more season of flag fb so that he can really get the hang of the fundamentals of the game before moving on to pads and tackle. (Did I say anything about putting on a little bit of size too?) giggle giggle Boy, did he get aggressive once he got the concept of the game. He reminded me of myself when I played field hockey in school. They'd all size me up, and underestimate me of course, because I was the scrawny one. Then I'd let 'em have it! That was my boy too!

Madison is navigating her way through second grade. She seems to be having an easier time of school this year. She's not so caught up in her clothes. Last year I felt she was self conscious and always worried about everything being just so. Horrible for a 6 year old! It really had a lot to do with a group of girls in the class I think. This year, she doesn't really worry about things so much. I'm glad. She seems like she's happy being her, comfortable in her skin, perfect in God's eyes and her own. Just the way I want her to be. :)

Emma Grace is loving kindergarten. She is just writing up a storm! It's like she's just taking off this week! I love seeing those developments happen right before our eyes! She rounded the corner tonight and spelled out "I'll s-e-e you in the morning". She's writing all of our names in the family, love, and see. This all happened in two days! Well, it just came out on paper! I love it!

Tracy and I will be going to Belvedere Farm with Emma Grace tomorrow for her kindergarten field trip. It will be a special treat for all of us. I'll try to post some photos tomorrow. We'll see how that goes with this new computer.

No comments: